Terms Of Service
The term ‘Botox Training MD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to any user or viewer of our website.
By using this site or making any purchase on this site you agree to the following:
- You are a medical professional that can legally perform these treatments.
- The material appearing on BotoxTrainingMD.com is for educational use only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional legal or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- All content is intended as information intended exclusively for medical professionals.
- All information and content intended ONLY for licensed medical professionals who are licensed to perform these treatments.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you comply will all legislation and regulations that apply to your location and licensure.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Utah in the United States.
If you’re a medical professional in the US and you’re unhappy for any reason with your purchase we’ll refund your purchase price within the first 30 days of your membership. Just email us your receipt along with proof of your medical licensure in the US and we’ll happily refund your entire purchase price, no questions asked.
Note: You must be a licensed medical professional in the US able to legally perform these treatments in order to qualify for a refund. Botox Training MD is exclusively for medical professionals. If you are unable or unwilling to provide proof of your identity or medical licensure we will not be able to issue you a refund.
In cases where abuse or fraud is suspected we reserve the right to change these policies or deny a refund.